Where will you work?
Do you have experience in the medical industry and would you like to work for a expanding organization? Do you like to work accurately and would you like to contribute to the development of medical products and processes? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a Technical Writer (Medical Devices) for our client based in Groningen. The organization is active in the medical industry and produces various innovative solutions for surgical ophthalmology. Due to an increase in projects and production volume, the organization has grown enormously in recent years.
Your job as a Technical Writer Medical Devices
In the role of Technical Writer (Regulatory Affairs & Production) it’s your job to plan, write and review technical documentation under Design Control. You will conduct technical reviews to ensure document accuracy and compliance to local procedures, company guidelines, and regulatory requirements.
During the project you will partner with cross-functional team members to define the impact of regulatory requirements and industry trends/practices.
You do not have to be permanently located physically in the Netherlands. In this job you can work remotely.
- You have at least a completed technical education at BSc level, for example in the field of Biomedical Engineering
- You must have experience within the Medical sector, as a Technical Writer
- Preferably you have completed a course/training in Regulatory Affairs
- Excellent command of English (Dutch is not a must-have but nice-to-have)
- You are available 32 to 40 hours a week.
- A varied and responsible full-time position in a expanding organization
- A salary in accordance with the clients collective labor agreement from €3.000 depending on your education level & experience
- Extensive training opportunities that suit the position and you as a professional.
- You will work for a stable international organization
- A contract for 6 months, probably extended for another 6 months.
Are you new at WtbE and are you interested in this vacancy? Then we would like to meet you personally. Due to the current situation, this cannot take place at our office, of course we would still be happy to talk to you through video calling.